Sunday, November 28, 2010

shahar golan

Where you live? Katzir
What is your email address? golans94@walla.co.il
Date of birth :  6/9/1994
How many brothers and sisters do you have? 3
What are your parents name? Where they come from?
My dad Zvika- India
My mom Michal- Israel
Is your family traditional / religious / secular?   secular
What subjects do you learn at school? Except the obligation subjects I learn theatre and literature
What topic do you like most? Literature
What kind of relations are between students and teachers in your school? very open and friendly
What are your hobbies?  I love to read and watch movies, and sometimes I write shorts storys.
Describe your social life  Most of my time spent on the Scouts: activities, tours and ceremonies ... But at the little free time that I have I like to go with my friends to performances, parties or just sitting together.

No comments:

Post a Comment