Thursday, January 13, 2011

Clemens Kirsch

Where do you live? I live in Neuzelle, a small village in the south of Frankfurt/Oder.
What is your email address? Clemenskirsch@yahoo.de
Date of birth :  31/8/1991
How many brothers and sisters do you have? I have a sister.
What are your parent‘s names? Where do they come from? My mother‘s name ist Gudrun and my father is called Stefan. Both of them were born in Germany.
Is your family traditional / religious / secular? please explain  We are not religious. I would rather call us agnostic. The only religious things that touch our life are the traditional holidays you can not avoid celebrating in Germany (Christmas, Eastern etc.).
What subjects do you learn at school? Right now, I am doing an exam called „Abitur“ that will allow me to visit any university. This „Abitur“ requires that I have the following subjects: Mathematics, German, French, English, Physics, Chemistry, History, Theatre and Sports.
What topic do you like most? That is not easily answered. But I can tell that I like Chemistry and Sports the less.
What kind of relations are between students and teachers in your school? I personally do not have any problems with my teachers in school. But I have to admit that you have to have a certain age before they will respect you. At least that was my impression.
What are your hobbies?  I am doing Karate and I love music.
Describe your social life:  The biggest part of my social life happens in school where I meet friends and teachers. Usually I am not at home on weekends. I like to meet friends than, make music or have a drink. Or I do all this on the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment