Friday, December 17, 2010

Agata

My name is Agata, I have almost 18 years and come from Poland. I go to school to Karl-Liebknecht-Gymnasium in Frankfurt an der Oder in Germany. I am interested in music and sport, but my passion are animals. I would like to participate this project, because I am fascinated by the oriental culture and  furthermore I love meeting new people and learn foreign languages.

Jestem Agata, mam prawie 18 lat i pochodzę z Polski. Szkoła, do której uczęszczam to Karl-Liebknecht-Gymnasium we Frankfurcie nad Odrą w Niemczech. Interesuję się muzyką i sportem, a moją pasją są zwierzęta. Chciałabym wziąć udział w tym projekcie, ponieważ strasznie fascynuje mnie kultura orientalna, a ponadto uwielbiam poznawać nowych ludzi oraz uczyć się języków obcych. 

Ich heiße Agata , bin fast 18 Jahre alt und komme aus Polen. Ich besuche Karl-Liebknecht-Gymnasium in Frankfurt and der Oder in Deutschland. Ich interessiere mich für Musik und Sport, aber  meine Leidenschaft sind Tiere. Ich möchte an diesen Projekt teilzunehmen, weil ich von orientalische Kultur fasziniert bin. Überdies, mag ich sehr neue Leute und Fremdsprachen kennenzulernen.

No comments:

Post a Comment