Friday, December 10, 2010

Ron Or


Where you live?           Katzir
What is your email address?      Ron2021@walla.com
Date of birth :   19/9/1994
How many brothers and sisters do you have?    2
What are your parents name? Where they come from?            My mother name is Ruti, and my father name is Shmulik, they both came from Israel.
Is your family traditional / religious / secular? please explain      My family is secular
What subjects do you learn at school? (ex : mathematics, english, arts....)         I learn math, english, art, history, literature and more..
What topic do you like most?    art ! :)
What kind of relations are between students and teachers in your school? (distance, repect, friendly, hostile....)           The teachers and students in my school are very friendly.
What are your hobbies? (ex : movies, writting, playing guitar, music...)  I like to whatch movies, play in the computer, sleep a lot, and mostly be with my friends
Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)       I like to hung out with friends, go to parties, trips, and more

No comments:

Post a Comment