Sunday, December 12, 2010

Zeina Kabaha


Where you live?Bartha'a
What is your email address?   z-k-94@hotmail.com
Date of birth :    10/6/1994
How many brothers and sisters do you have?     2
What are your parents name? Where they come from?   my father's name is Rafat and my mother's name is Elana they live in barta'a
Is your family traditional / religious / secular? please explain        my family is a traditional family
What subjects do you learn at school? (ex : mathematics, english, arts....)   we learn in the school many subjects like mathematics , english , hebrow , arabic ...........
What topic do you like most?     I like mathematics
What kind of relations are between students and teachers in your school? (distance, repect, friendly, hostile....)  respect and friendly
What are your hobbies? (ex : movies, writting, playing guitar, music...)   movies, reading and swimming
Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)    I have many friends and I like them very much , I like and I hope to go to many countries in europe , i like my life an I enjoy every minute

No comments:

Post a Comment