Monday, December 13, 2010

Jonathan Vierus



Where you live: Wiesenau
e-mail adress: klavierus92@web.de
Date of birth: 12/8/1992
How many brothers and sister do you have? 3
What are your parents name? Where they come from?
-My mum is Dorothea and my dad Burkhard, both come from Germany, my mum from Finsterwalde and my dad from Eisenhüttenstadt
Is your family traditional, secular, religious, ...? My family is religious, we are Seven-Days-Adventists, because we believe in God and Jesus.
What subjects do you learn at school?
-math, german, music, I prefer music
What kind of relations are between the teachers and students in your school?
-there are mostly friendly relations, because there is respect
what are your hobbies? I play piano and guitar, meet my friends,
describe your social life: -I get involved with pathfinders in Frankfurt/O. Furthermore I am in a christian youthgroup.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment