Thursday, December 9, 2010

Omer Or


Where you live? Katzir
What is your email address? shpartagon@walla.com
Date of birth :  19/9/1994
How many brothers and sisters do you have? 2
What are your parents name? Where they come from? My mom's name is Ruti and my dad's name is Shmulik. They are divorced and my dad lives in Herztelia. 
Is your family traditional / religious / secular? please explain  My family is secular,we don't keep kosher but we celebrate the holidays. 
What subjects do you learn at school? Theatre and literature
What topic do you like most? literature
What kind of relations are between students and teachers in your school?There's respect between the students and teachers.Most of them are friendly and the relationship is good. 
What are your hobbies?  I like watching movies,listening to music,walking & traveling
Describe your social life   I go to the Scouts,most of time i'm just hanging with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment