Friday, December 17, 2010

Monika

Hi! My name is Monika and I am 16 years old. My hobby is volleyball and basketball.
I love dancing. I like  spending my time with my friends and like a typical teenager 
go to party.  I like reading books too. My favourite kind of books is horror and fantasy.
I m in this project because I want to meet a new friends, and get to now about their culture and customs.

Hej. Mam na imię Monika i mam 16 lat. Moim hobby jest siatkówka i koszykówka.
Moją pasją i miłością jest taniec. Uwielbiam spędzać czas z przyjaciółmi i jak każda nastolatka - imprezować. Lubię również czytać książki, w szczególności horrory i fantasty.
Biorę udział w projekcie, ponieważ pragnę poznać nowych ludzi, ich kulturę i zwyczaje.

Hallo. Ich heiße Monika. Ich bin 16 Jahre alt. Mein Hobby ist : Volleyball und Basketball. Ich liebe tanzen. Ich mag die Zeit mit meinen Freunden verbringen und ich mag wie jeder -
auf Partys gehen. Die Bücher mag ich auch lesen. Meine Lieblings Arten der Bücher sind ein Horror und des Fantasten. Ich nehme an einem Projekt teil, weil ich neue Freunde, ihre Kultur und die Bräuche kennen lernen will.

No comments:

Post a Comment