Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Janin Thiede

Where you live?  I live in Frankfurt Oder.
What is your email adress? janinthiede@web.de
Date of birth? 09.05.1991
How many sisters do you have? I have one sister. Her name is Lisa Marie.
What are your parents name and where they come from? My mothers name is Katrin and my fathers name is Michael. Both were born in Frankfurt Oder.
Is your family traditional, religious or secular? My family is not very traditional or religious because my parents grew up with no influence of traditions.
What subjects do you learn at school? I have a lot of different subjects like law, mathematic or german.
What topic do you like? Specially I love english and law.
What kind of relations are between students and teachers in your school? Our teachers are different. The relation between teacher and student is mostly respectful.
What are your hobbies? My friends are important and I love it to go dancing in a club.
Describe your social life. I have a lot of friends. In summerholidays I help in a nursing home for the elderly.

No comments:

Post a Comment