Friday, December 17, 2010

tamer kabha

  Where you live? Bartha'a 
 What is your email address? tamer_Khawa@hotmail.com 
 Date of birth : 8/9/1994   
 How many brothers and sisters do you have?
 What are your parents name? Where they come from? my brother name : ziyad and my mother name : karema 
 Is your family traditional / religious / secular? please explain Traditional 
 What subjects do you learn at school? (ex : mathematics, english, arts....) Arabic , Hebrow , English 
 What topic do you like most? Arabic 
 What kind of relations are between students and teachers in your school? (distance, repect, friendly, hostile....) friendly, 
 What are your hobbies? (ex : movies, writting, playing guitar, music...) sport , music 
 Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...) I love to travel by air with my friends , they help me on my way my life is great with them 

No comments:

Post a Comment