Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jenny Sonnwald

I live in Gusow
my email address is jennyli1@gmx.de
I have one brother, his name is Dennis.
My parents names are Renata and Lutz, we live in Gusow.
Our family is not religious.
In the school I have the main focus Math and Educational theory,
indeed, I make at school in the favourite sport, I need the field Educational
theory because I would like to become to late sports teacher.
The pupils and students get on very well at our school.
My social life: I go to scholl with pleasure and then I must learn, so get a good end.
In the evening I go either to the football or with my friends to the fitness.
On the week-end I spend my time with my friends, we go From or undertake
something. On Sunday I mostly have a football match.

No comments:

Post a Comment