Friday, December 17, 2010

Natalia

Hi! My name is Natalia, I’m 17 and I come from Poland, but I learn in German school in Frankfurt (O). In my free time I do different sports, read books, improve languages (English, German, Spanish) and meet my friends. Of course I love parties, like all teenagers ;)) I’m curious about new places and people and that’s why I want to take part in this project. I love sun and oriental culture and this is the reason, why I want to see Israel :)

Cześć ! Nazywam się Natalia, mam 17 lat i pochodzę z Polski, ale uczę się w niemieckiej szkole we Frankfurcie nad Odrą. W wolnym czasie staram się uprawiać jak najwięcej sportów, czytam książki, szkolę języki (angielski, niemiecki, hiszpański) oraz spędzam czas z przyjaciółmi. Oczywiście jak każdy nastolatek kocham też imprezować ; )) Jestem ciekawa nowych miejsc, jak i ludzi, dlatego postanowiłam wziąć udział w tym projekcie. Uwielbiam słońce i orientalną kulturę, dlatego tak bardzo chciałabym odwiedzić Izrael :)

Hallo! Ich heiße Natalia, ich bin 17 und komme aus Polen, aber ich lerne in der deutschen Schule in Frankfurt (O). In meiner Freizeit mag ich Sport treiben, Bücher lesen, meine Fremdsprachenkenntnisse verbessern (englisch, deutsch, spanisch) und sich mit Freunde treffen. Natürlich ,wie alle Jugendliche, ich liebe auch die Partys ;)) Ich bin neugierig auf neue Plätze und Leute und deshalb will ich an diesem Projekt teilnehmen. Ich verehre die Sonne und die orientalische Kultur und deshalb möchte ich Israel besuchen :)


More about me...


What is your email address? natalia-slawiak@wp.pl 
 Date of birth : 11.05.1993 
 How many brothers and sisters do you have?
 What are your parents name? Where they come from? My mom's name is Jolanta and dad's Paweł.
They both come from Poland. 
 Is your family traditional / religious / secular? please explain I think that my family is quite traditional and religious. We always spend feasts together and celebrate them. 
 What subjects do you learn at school? (ex : mathematics, english, arts....) polish, english, german, biology, chemistry, sport, geography, history, maths and art 
 What topic do you like most? I think that all besides school. In my free time I want to have a rest from this topic. But I think holiday and music are my favourites. 
 What kind of relations are between students and teachers in your school? (distance, repect, friendly, hostile....) It depends on the teacher, but mostly our relationships are friendly. 
 What are your hobbies? (ex : movies, writting, playing guitar, music...) journeys, foreign languages, music, sports 
 Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...) I like meet my friends, have fun and parties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment