Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Nor Nasoh kabha


Where you live? Bartha'a
Date of birth :   27.4.1994
How many brothers and sisters do you have?    6
What are your parents name? Where they come from?           
My dad: Nasoh
My mom: Ne'ma
They come from Israel - Bartha'a
Is your family traditional / religious / secular? please explain      My family is traditional: we keep on Islamic religion, Arab heritage, and we keep relationship based on ethics.
What subjects do you learn at school?   Arabic. Hebrew. English. Math. Biologically. Chemistry. Civilians. Sports.History.
What topic do you like most?    Arabic
What kind of relations are between students and teachers in your school?  The relations are very friendly, based on respect and very good... I like my school so much.
What are your hobbies?  Reading books, searching in tne Internet, watching T.V
Describe your social life : I like to go to Italy And Germany.
My favorite friends: Dema, Malak, Ziena we are friends about 10 years ago and they will come with me to Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment