Thursday, December 9, 2010

ITAY TAYAR


Where you live? Katzir
What is your email address? tayar25@walla.com
Date of birth :  30/10/1994
How many brothers and sisters do you have? 2
What are your parents name? Where they come from? Itzhak Tayar and Moran Tayar.
They born in Israel.
My father's parents came libya.
My mother's parents born in Israel.
Is your family traditional / religious / secular? please explain  My father family are traditional, however my mother family are secular.
We usually go to my father family in the holidays and we go to the synagogue. 
What subjects do you learn at school? (ex : mathematics, english, arts....) Math, English ,Media & Communication , ,Literature ,History ,Physics ,Bible , Hebrew language and P.E.
What topic do you like most? P.E. and Media & Communication
What kind of relations are between students and teachers in your school? (distance, repect, friendly, hostile....) Most of the time the relation is distance
however sometime the relation is friendly and good.
What are your hobbies? (ex : movies, writting, playing guitar, music...) Watching movies,listen to music ,play soccer and basketball.
Describe your social life (friends, where you like to go, trips , etc...)  I have plenty friends most of them from katzir and my school. i like go to the scouts with my friI also like to go to movies and bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment